What we stand for…
Welcome to our new website which is currently being developed and which will provide more information for our supporters and visitors over time.
The Alliance Party of Scotland has had enough of posturing and false promises by other parties about the urgent problems facing the nation. We demand genuine public consultation procedures, respect for Scotland’s outstanding natural heritage, and real solutions to fuel poverty, joblessness, and sub-standard housing.
What we stand for:
- An energy policy that is fair for consumers, the economy and the environment. (Click here for more).
- An urgent and genuinely independent inquiry into all forms of energy generation. (Click here for more).
- A moratorium on hugely expensive and inefficient wind farm developments. (Click here for more).
- Protection for our vital tourist economy and world famous countryside from reckless exploitation. (Click here for more).
- Changes to ensure democratic planning procedures and our right to be heard. (Click here for more).
- Transfer of subsidies for renewables to national taxation to relieve burdens on low income households and industry. (Click here for more).
- Scrapping of the Renewables Obligation subsidy for wind power, to reduce industry’s energy costs and increase its competitiveness. (Click here for more).
- Independent research on the health issues associated with wind farms. (Click here for more).
Please follow us on Twitter ‘
@APS_Scotland’ and like us on Facebook – please click this link: https://www.facebook.com/AlliancePartyOfScotland – we keep all the current news relevant to our cause updated here
APS appreciates that whilst our party might well tick many boxes and hit many of the right notes, you may already be a member of another party. However, if you still wish to support us; please make a donation, of whatever size. We will preserve your anonymity